Wednesday 24 November 2010

@ WORK: AN EXAMPLE

Ok so I have told you WHO I WORK FOR earlier, but I havent really said that much about WHAT I do. So here I give you an example.

I am uploading event-notifications ("Termine" in german) at ASF´s german (and main) web page here: https://www.asf-ev.de/de/termine.html



I have witten al of these, exept the last two ones. Today I have to upload some more, there are things goin on in Dezember for instance.

But I also assist on an ASF Filmproject and have done som lay-out and design work for the organization lately, look at my previous post: @ WORK: GRAPHIC DESIGN
and blog-post: "Filmproduksjon"

Friday we are filming when ASF recieve a price for their project: "Stadtteilmütter-auf spuren der Geschichte"
Looking foreward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment